Due to the availability of Smartphone technology, offline businesses, online marketers, authors and coaches are even taking a closer look at a mobile friendly design. This is because a lot of people access on their websites through their mobile devices and browsers.
And in short, conventional design approach needs to be twisted to complete to the difference screen sizes. And, this way, users get only the smooth and good viewing experience. Remember that the mobile experience of users is essential in breaking or making a sale. This is the reason why website owners are required to change the way their sites behave and give users what they exactly want.
Below is the complete list of mobile friendly qualities that a site must possess:
- A mobile device comes in various forms and sizes. In this regard, a website design specialist makes use of a responsive test and responsive design test to check the functionality of the site in mobile screens. It must also have its responsive layout that allows users to enjoy a smooth and efficient browsing experience.
- You need to ensure that users can interact a lot easier on your site. A proper font size, quality photo and easy screen tap are among those qualities that give them a reason to come back. And this way, they would be interested to avail your services and purchase the products you sell.
- The objective of your site is to boost your revenue and engage users a lot. And thus, this requires actionable and clear CTA’s strategically placed on the site. These CTA’s are designed and are placed at the “top right” section of the home page. If your site has failed to resize properly, expect for low quality browsing. Check the CTAs position, appearance and layout on mobile devices. This way, you can see if it is really functioning well.
- Your website must only have limited menus. Users are not patient in performing multiple taps, or scrolling the long list. Keep the menus sweet and short for mobile users.
- Proper linking. To guarantee good mobile experience, ensure to link the company logo to the “home page”.
- Users only want for fast and quality sites. They also want the search results to appear right away. This is especially if they’re in a rush. As a site owner, it is your responsibility to implement only smart search features like auto complete and auto correction. By placing specific filters, it helps users in searching for products and services.
- Users hate filling out forms on virtual and small keyboards. Thus, all of your forms should be made simple and should come in their agreeable sizes. Help them to fill out the default fields through the use of an auto compete option.
- If zoom and pinch have been popularly known before, these are not common these days anymore. Fonts also need to be enlarged. These should also be made readable right through the small screens. And when it comes to images, there is a need to put them on a balance and quality size.